Take advantage of great programs for children and families offered by our area arts, nature, and education organizations. These are just a few of many organizations in our region.
- Wildlife, trails, and exhibitions at Audubon Greenwich.
- Special programs for kids at the Bruce Museum in Greenwich.
- Free local Curiosity Concerts.
- A new free concert series for children ages 5-8 years old (and their interested siblings of any age).
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium in Bridgeport.
- The Planetarium’s 35-minute show for children under age 7, “The Little Star That Could,” takes you on a journey with our sun and shares basic information about our solar system.
- Children’s theater at the Emelin Theatre in Mamaroneck.
- The Greenwich Historical Society and Bush-Holley House.
- The Bush-Holley House (circa 1730) began life as a home for prosperous merchants and gained recognition later as a boarding house and gathering place for many prominent American artists and writers. It is a National Historic Landmark.
- Greenwich Library programs.
- New York Botanical Gardens paths, programs, and art.
- Perrot Library programs.
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center.
- Exploration programs and exhibitions at Stepping Stones in Norwalk.
- Family farm fun at Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture.